1. Automates your hand tools
2. Eliminates operator hand fatigue-foot pedal controls the unit
3. Low cost alternative to hand crimping tools
4. 10 time faster than manual crimping
5. Multi-function operations
6. Portable and lightweight
7. Small bench top footprint
(1) Place the crimping terminal in the corresponding crimping die sets.
(2) Place the stripped wires into the terminals, step down the foot air valve, and release the air valve after the completion of the crimping.
(3) When replacing the crimping die sets, the air source shall be shut off to avoid the risk caused by the improper operation. Remove the die sets and fasten the screws using screwdriver.
(4) Replace with the required crimping die sets, and then fasten the screws again.
Air pressure range
275 x 128 x 145 mm
TM-E120 Terminal Crimping Machine
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will
reply you back as soon as possible.